Saturday 3 August 2013

Favourite Pin Friday



Hello and welcome to another Favourite Pin Friday....on a Saturday?!  Apologies, have been on holidays this week visiting in laws and, well, you know the rest!

Anyway, have been pinning some "Back To School" ideas this week.  I'm hoping to throw a Back To School party for my girlies this year as I know they will be excited but also a little bit nervous about staring a new school year.  M will be starting junior school which for her will mean more work and less play!  L will be starting nursery which means new uniform in tiny sizes and going to "big school" where her sister goes (tissues will be at the ready on her first day).

So, here are some inspiring ideas I've found over on Pinterest to get them thinking about going back to school and also for our Back To School party!

Back to school interview printables by petite lemon
 
Back to School party printables from Catch My Party

My favourite party tablescape from Chrissys Crafts at Catch My Party
I'd like L to start thinking about leters and numbers and what perfect way to do it, with princesses!!  Free pack printable from Over The Big Moon

So thats my inspiration for our Back To School Theme which will be the last week of the holidays, culminating in our Back To School Party!

You can check out all my boards over on Pinterest right....here!

Bye For Now! 


No comments:

Post a Comment