Friday 19 July 2013

Favourite Pin Friday

Hello and welcome to a new regular feature....Favourite Pin Friday!!  I love pinterest.  It is my favourite source of inspiration at the moment and one of the best ways I know to waste a couple of hours!

I've been pinning a lot of activities to match our themes for the summer holidays.  Kinda makes me wish the summer holidays were a few weeks longer as there are TONS of things we can do.  Needless to say, thanks to pinterest, we wont be bored over the next six weeks, which coincidently, starts TODAY!!!  Have just picked my oldest up from school and my youngest had her last day at pre-school today so the holidays have officially started!  WOOO! Think we're all ready for a break from the school year routine.

Anyway, here are a couple of my favourite pins from the last week or so.


Weather vocabulary from shenaniganinsecondgrade.blogspot.co.uk.  These will be perfect for M in the Weather theme we are doing.
Going to make this a rule in our house!  From http://www.swtblessings.com


Ok, so not had a go at this yet (as you probably can tell!) but had a look at the instructions via http://howtonestforless.com and it looks like something I could do!  So I will do it....I will!!
For our "In The Garden" theme.  I have two little girlies who are going to adore making this.  From http://www.ohmy-creative.com.
If you are interested in following all my boards, they can be found here!

Looks like this weekend is set to be another scorcher.  So I'll be busy putting the finishing touches to our Summer Holiday Themes (more about that next week) on my sun lounger, in the shade, watching my girlies play in the pool!


No comments:

Post a Comment